Want to bring some extra friends or family? For an additional fee of €20 per bed, we can add up to two extra beds, for a maximum occupancy of six people. These can be added during the booking process.
A yurt is a traditional Mongolian tent that's used for nomadic living, and Mimosa is no exception. Made in Mongolia, the orange beams are hand-painted with authentic Mongolian motifs. Once you step inside, you'll be greeted by the unique and familiar scent of wool that's sure to help you slow down and be present.
Nestled among the trees, the green Yurt Mimosa feels right at home in the forest. It's a place to relax and take it slow, with its orange glow and hand-painted Mongolian motifs.
This yurt is a truly authentic experience because...
- It's made in Mongolia, using natural materials
- Inside, it has an orange glow and original Mongolian motifs
- The cold nights are kept at bay by an original Norwegian wood stove (Jøtul 600) (an amount of firewood is included extra can be ordered).
- And there is also an electric blanket in the bed!
- On our eco-camping, it has compost toilets and spacious outdoor showers (with a green filter!)
- It has its own fireplace (Godin Colonial)
- Cooking can be done in the communal outdoor kitchen
- Meet other travelers in the evenings by the campfire
Please note that the final price will be calculated dynamically during the booking process based on various items, some of which are mandatory costs. Read more about the price calculation here or try a test booking (in left column, next to this text) and check the current calculation.