Article 1: Definitions
In these terms and conditions the following definitions apply:
a. Accommodation: the total or part of the building or tent, with all accessories, inventory and rented items.
b. Entrepreneur: the company that makes the accommodation available.
c. Contractor: the person who concludes the agreement with the entrepreneur on behalf of himself or on behalf of a group.
d. Group: all of the individuals who have the right to stay in the accommodation under the agreement.
e. House rules: rules regarding the use and stay on, around and in the accommodation.
Article 2: Content of the agreement
1. The entrepreneur makes the agreed accommodation available for the agreed purposes for the agreed period.
Article 3: Soundness and safety
1. The entrepreneur guarantees the soundness and safety of the accommodation made available, unless he can invoke force majeure.
Article 4: Price and deposit
1. The agreed price includes the costs of utilities and cleaning, unless otherwise announced in advance.2. If, after the price has been determined, additional costs arise due to a tax increase on the part of the entrepreneur as a result of a change in taxes, levies or other charges that also affect the contracting party and the group members, these can be passed on to the contracting party.
3. The deposit relates to the accommodation and compliance with the house rules. In the event of damage, non-compliance with house rules and/or misconduct, the entrepreneur has the right to settle this against the deposit according to standards of reasonableness and fairness.
Article 5: Payment
1. The contracting party must make the payments in Dutch currency (€) with due observance of the agreed terms.
The total amount must be in the possession of the entrepreneur no later than the day of arrival, unless otherwise agreed.
2. If the contracting party does not or not properly fulfill its payment obligations despite a prior reminder, the entrepreneur has the right to terminate the agreement with immediate effect.
3. If the entrepreneur is not in possession of the total amount due on the day of arrival, he is entitled to deny the contracting party and the group members access to his accommodation.
4. If the agreed payment terms are exceeded, the contracting party owes the statutory interest from the date on which the payment term expires.
Article 6: Cancellation
1. The contracting party is authorized to cancel the agreement in writing.
2. In the event of cancellation, the contractor owes the entrepreneur the following compensation:
– in case of cancellation up to six weeks before the commencement date: x% of the agreed price.
– in case of cancellation up to four weeks before the commencement date: x% of the agreed price.
– in case of cancellation up to two weeks before the commencement date: x% of the agreed price.
– in case of cancellation within two weeks before the commencement date: x% of the agreed price.
– in the event of cancellation or failure to appear on the day of arrival, the contracting party owes the agreed price.
Article 7: House rules
1. The contracting party and the group members are obliged to comply with the house rules set by the entrepreneur.
2. The house rules can be found in the folder in each accommodation. If desired, these can also be sent in advance.
3. The contracting party must then inform the group members of the applicable house rules.
4. From 22.00 the campsite quietes down. Sitting around the fire and talking in a normal tone is allowed, but no shouting, loud singing, noise etc. after 10 pm.
5. From 23:00 to 09:00 it is quiet on the campsite. This will be actively monitored. At that time some guest enjoy a peaceful sleep or in the morning like to sleep in a bit longer than they do at home. Please respect each other. Sitting around the fire and talking to each other in a limited\low voice is ok. It is expressly forbidden to play or perform (amplified) music.
Article 8: Liability
1. The entrepreneur is not liable for theft, accidents or damage on, around and in his accommodation, in particular not as a result of incorrect, incompetent and injudicious use of the kitchen and inventory, unless these are the result of a shortcoming attributable to him or his staff.
2. The contracting party is liable towards the entrepreneur for damage caused by the acts or omissions of himself and/or the group members insofar as it concerns damage that can be attributed to the contracting party or the group members.
3. The entrepreneur is not liable for the use of the equipment and facilities made available (hot tub, BBQ, swing, toys and playhouse) nor for the consequences thereof. Use of this is at your own risk.
Article 9: Premature termination by the entrepreneur and eviction in the event of default
1. If the contracting party and/or one of the group members does not or does not properly comply with the obligations under the agreement, the conditions, the house rules or the regulations of the competent authority, to such an extent that, according to the standards of reasonableness and fairness of the the entrepreneur cannot be required to continue the agreement, the entrepreneur has the right to cancel the agreement with immediate effect. After that, the contracting party and/or the group members must vacate the accommodation and leave the company premises as soon as possible.
2. If the contracting party and/or the group members fail to vacate the accommodation, the entrepreneur is entitled to vacate the accommodation at the expense of the contracting party.
Article 10: Collection costs
The extrajudicial costs reasonably incurred by the entrepreneur or the contracting party after a notice of default shall be borne by the contractor or the entrepreneur.
Article 11: Dissolution
1. If the rented accommodation has been destroyed through no fault of the entrepreneur or cannot be used temporarily, the entrepreneur and the contracting party have the right to dissolve the agreement. If the destruction of the accommodation or the temporary outage of the accommodation is attributable to the entrepreneur, the contractor can claim compensation.
2. If possible, the entrepreneur can offer the contracting party an equivalent replacement accommodation at the same price. In that case, the contracting party can choose between dissolution or acceptance of the replacement accommodation.