De Helleborus, located at Engelberterweg 96 in Groningen, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
9723 EP Groningen
+31 (0) 50 2112 658
Email: info (at) dehelleborus.nl
*Casper Honijk is the Data Protection Officer of De Helleborus. He can be reached via casper (at) dehelleborus.nl
Personal data that we process
De Helleborus processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
• First and last name
• Telephone number
• E-mail address
• Location data
• Bank account number
• IP address
• Other personal data that you actively provide, for example in correspondence, by telephone or when booking.
Comments on our website
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and also the IP address of the visitor.
The contact form stores the following information: Name and email address. We will keep it for the provision of service for as long as this service is needed, but the information submitted will not be used for marketing purposes. After the service, the data will be removed from our system.
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
De Helleborus processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data about you:
• Data from persons under 16 years of age. Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without this permission, please contact us via email@example.com and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal datapersoonsgegevens
De Helleborus processes your personal data for the following purposes:
• To handle your booking and payment
• To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services dienstverlening
• To inform you about changes to our services
• De Helleborus also processes personal data when we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for the tax return.
Automated decision making
De Helleborus does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of De Helleborus). The Helleborus uses the following computer programs or systems:
• Checkfront.com: an international online system for small/medium/large campsites, hotels, bed & breakfast locations. Read their privacy statement here.
How long we keep personal data
De Helleborus does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
• Checkfront.com: at least 1 year
• WordPress: when you leave a comment, that comment and the metadata of that comment are saved forever. This way we can automatically recognize and approve follow-up comments instead of moderating them.
Who we share your data with
The Helleborus, WordPress and Checkfront.com do not share any personal data with anyone.
Sharing personal data with third parties
De Helleborus only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
De Helleborus only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously stored via the settings of your browser.
When you leave a comment on our site, you can indicate whether your name, e-mail address and website may be stored in a cookie. We do this for your convenience so that you do not have to re-enter this information for a new response. These cookies are valid for one year.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by De Helleborus and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
How we protect personal data
De Helleborus takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us via info (at) dehelleborus.nl.